Contact us today.
KPP400 Kobus Pipe Puller is an all-in-one, excavator mounted unit for ease of moving around site. It mounts on most types of compact 2t excavator such as the Bobcat, JCB and Kubota. The Puller is driven from the auxiliary hydraulics of the excavator and is capable of generating up to 20t of pulling force at the spool. The bottom foot section rotates to allow optimum positioning of the excavator for best access.
- Attaches directly to mini-excavator – easy to move from job-to-job. Less manual handling
- Driven from auxiliary hydraulics of excavator – no need for separate power pack
- 360 degree rotatable foot to allow optimal positioning of excavator for access
- 20t of pulling force at the spool
- Male & Female spool sections allow automated removal of old pipe from spool
- Gas & water service pipe replacements (communication pipe)
- Up to 25 metre long replacements
- Ideal for multiple replacement schemes in one area
- Capable of extracting galvanised steel, lead, copper, poly & PE pipe
- Replace with PE pipe 20, 25, 32mm