KOBUS PIPE PULLER ACCESSORIES
The Kobus Pipe Puller requires a few important accessories as part of the process. These are generally reusable for multiple pulls. Most of the accessories are common across both the KPP300 and KPP400 Pullers. For further information on which accessories you need, refer to the product details’under each item.
For information on ‘Consumables’ such as Pulling Cable and Kobite Bonding Compound, Click here:
Part No. KS.03002.0125.52
Low friction leader cable used to check if pipe to be removed is free of obstructions before inserting pulling cable.
A lightweight low friction rod with a smooth coating slides through the pipe with ease. Use with spring loaded head.
- Double ended rod allowing quick swap over.
- Will negotiate bends with radii as small as 6” increasing the chance of a successful installation.
- Very low friction.
- Coated cable allows for smooth entry into the pipe.
- Material provides the correct stiffness to insert at maximum length whilst maintaining flexibility.
Part No. KS.03002.0434.00
Dispensing reel to conveniently house low friction leader cable.
- Retaining clip holds leader cable in place
- Handle lock
- Guide to feed leader cable into reel
- Holds up to 40m of leader cable
Spring Loaded Head attachment for low friction leader cable to guide around pipe bends and fittings.
- Low friction bronze bullet shaped head on spring shaft designed to negotiate water pipe bends and fittings
- 7mm head for 8mm pulling cable
- 10mm head for 10mm pulling cable
Towing Head connects pulling cable to new Polyethylene (PE) pipe to tow into ground.
The towing head attaches to the pulling cable with a loop shackle, allowing the PE pipe to be pulled.
- High Tensile Drop Forged Steel Eyebolts will not break when pulling new pipe in place
- Proven Tooth Profile for high gripping power
- Quick and secure fit to new pipe
- Available in 20mm, 25mm and 32mm
Part No. KS.03005.0502.00
Suitable for towing in Polyethylene (PE) pipe.
Connects the towing head to the pulling cable ferrule
Quickly connects the new pipe to the existing pipe without any additional tools.
9mm hex threaded link (requires M9 fixed spanner wrench)
Expanders used for installing new pipes
A robust, reusable expander designed to create extra access in the ground for larger diameter pipe installation.
- Slots onto a range of pipes with ease
- Compatible with all KOBUS pulling cable ferrule sizes
- Provides an unobstructed path for larger diameter pipes to be inserted
Part No. KS.03015.1327.11
K-Line 1.3mm drawstring MBL 270kg (yellow) used to guide pulling cable through old pipes.
- Suitable for 8mm, 10mm and 14mm pulling cables
- Minimum Breaking Load 270 kilo
Part No. KS.02057.0435.00
KPP400 Series Pipe Puller – Adaptor Plate
- Adaptor Plate to allow Quick-Hitch attachment to excavator
- Mounting holes provided in adaptor plate
Please enquire for detailed instructions on mounting to excavator attachment
See the KPP300 and KPP400 Pipe Puller machine details: