Replacing water supply pipes without digging a trench. Model: B311.
The KOBUS Pipe Puller is an innovative way of removing lead or leaking water pipes and replacing them with new pipe in a single action. An electronically controlled pulling force is applied throughout the length of the pipe and is smoothly removed.
- Fast – Quickest method available to install a new pipe at 2m per minute.
- Successful – Replaces old pipe with new instead of costly repairs with limited life expectancy.
- High quality – Replace water pipes without making a mess or damage to roads, buildings, gardens or driveways.
- Low cost – By saving time, labour and eliminating potential damage, the method is a low-cost solution for pipe replacement.
- Safe – No risk of disrupting other buried services e.g. electricity, gas and fibre-optic.
- Removes lead – Current legislation surrounding the lead quantity in water pipes means regular removal of lead pipes will be made easier.
- Increases output – Reduced time, costs and damaged resources can be saved and output increased.
- Minimises disruption – Operates in small spaces thus reduces mess and damage that may be created from alternative methods e.g. digging or moling. It only requires a hole 300 mm x 300 mm (12” x 12”).
- Compact – Requires small space in van.
- No fasteners – Fast to assemble, now fasteners required. Structural strength is provided by gravity and the pulling force.